Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive for the New York Film Festival premiere of "Changeling" in New York on October 4 2008. [Agencies]
Angelina Jolie has splashed of $ 65,000 on a mattress horsehair. The 'Changeling' actress would have trouble sleeping because her twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline were born in July and decided to invest in hand expensive bedding.
A source said: "Angelina Jolie is hoping it can be better now, she bought a new mattress horsehair. The incredible Vividus bed was made entirely by hand in Sweden. It took about 150 hours to make and cost a whopping $ 65,000! "
As twins, Angelina Jolie raised three adopted children with Brad Pitt - seven years, son Maddox, four years, Pax son and daughter Zahara, three.
The couple also has two years biological daughter, Shiloh. Angelina Jolie recently revealed she has grown as a person since becoming a mother.
She said: "I love being a mom. It's my favorite thing to do. This is the most fun and challenging I've ever done, and I learned a lot about myself along the way. "I became more patient, for a start. And my children have really me a woman - I just did not know I had before this softness, this education side.
They also remind me to be ridiculous. It plays and I laugh with them. So they taught me to be a woman, but also reminds me of being a kid, and it is unbelievable. "
Angelina Jolie has splashed of $ 65,000 on a mattress horsehair. The 'Changeling' actress would have trouble sleeping because her twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline were born in July and decided to invest in hand expensive bedding.
A source said: "Angelina Jolie is hoping it can be better now, she bought a new mattress horsehair. The incredible Vividus bed was made entirely by hand in Sweden. It took about 150 hours to make and cost a whopping $ 65,000! "
As twins, Angelina Jolie raised three adopted children with Brad Pitt - seven years, son Maddox, four years, Pax son and daughter Zahara, three.
The couple also has two years biological daughter, Shiloh. Angelina Jolie recently revealed she has grown as a person since becoming a mother.
She said: "I love being a mom. It's my favorite thing to do. This is the most fun and challenging I've ever done, and I learned a lot about myself along the way. "I became more patient, for a start. And my children have really me a woman - I just did not know I had before this softness, this education side.
They also remind me to be ridiculous. It plays and I laugh with them. So they taught me to be a woman, but also reminds me of being a kid, and it is unbelievable. "



